Saturday 13 February 2016

Welcome

Welcome, I am so happy to have you here.  This blog is a significant milestone on my journey as author, motivational speaker, mentor, counselor, inspirator.  Through this medium I hope to shine my light in a big way, and do my part to light to world.

I am experiencing an incredible spiritual awakening in my life and I am learning to embrace prosperity in all areas.   I am relishing the joy of it and my joy has spilled forth in my book 'Embracing Prosperity By Changing Your Mind' which is now available on Amazon.


I am so thankful for this amazing journey.  As I have written the book I have learned from it. Time and again I have been called upon to apply the lessons to my own life, I can truly say I have walked the walk.

I believe this book will change lives, I hope you will read it, I hope you will live it.  I bless you and thank you for your interest and support.

I pray that all who come here will be blessed.  I pray that all who read my book will be blessed.  I pray for you my dear reader peace, happiness and prosperity!

- Max Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment